- Birmingham Jobs
- £45k - 55k per year
- Full Time
Job Title: Broker Development Manager – SME
Location: Northern Region
Package: GBP45,000 – GBP55,000
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is now looking for a Broker Development Manager – SME.
· Leadership of the growth of Commercial business for a panel broker relationships.
· Working closely with all functions to support the delivery of the Mid-Market, Specialisms, SME and Schemes business plans for broker customers
· Responsible for development of a joint business plans for the broker partners, and mobilising actions across the business that deliver that plan
· Keep up to date with relevant external developments and changes to identify opportunities
· Drive innovation in the development, delivery and enhancement of solutions and services for the customers.
· Achieve the sales plan goals, targets and action plans
· Build and maintain strong senior stakeholder relationships across the company to ensure personal credibility with key decision makers
· Build and deploy effective customer account pipeline and prospecting approaches for each broker
· Deployed on strategic development and operational sales responsibility for panel customers
· Ensure that our customers are treated in accordance with the principals of Treating Customers Fairly
· Provide a service to all of customers (internal and external) that is memorable for the right reasons and builds the reputation as a great company to work for and do business with
· Work closely with the SRM and Leadership Teams to deliver effective sales ownership and deployment across the Commercial customer base
· Maintain a strong understanding of the competitors and brokers across the UK Commercial marketplace
· Deliver agreed sales activity levels for the broker panel and maintain high levels of sales discipline and administration effectiveness
· Manage tenders and deals emanating from panel customers
· Support the delivery of successful product launches and major customer/hospitality events in respect of advocacy and maximising attendees
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0121 272 3291 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.