- Worldwide Jobs
- £25k - 32k per year + Commission
- Full Time
Job Title – Dental Indemnity Sales Executive
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP25,000 – GBP32,000 + Generous commision package.
Location – South East England
Industry – Insurance Broker (Insurance, Medical Malpractice, Indemnity)
Due to our clients continued success and ambitious plans for further growth, we have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Dental Indemnity Sales Executive to join an expanding insurance brokerage in their Medical Malpractice division.
This position will predominantly be a blend of field and home-based work with occasional office- based working on an ad hoc basis.
Suitable candidates will need to be highly motivated, organised and have good initiative to develop the dental contact network.
Within the role you will be responsible for:
· Developing and executing a lead generation strategy
· Targeting dental practices and appointment setting with prospective dental clients
· Holding consultations at dental practices to present our clients dental indemnity insurance product (the product has clearly defined advantages over existing products and is supported by the corporate bodies to which the dentists belong)
· On meeting, to convert a percentage of these meetings to orders
The successful candidate will be a creative problem-solver who can use character and persuasion to build relationships, develop leads and help to convert sales.
You will be autonomous in approach, competitive, hard-working and enthusiastic.
Strong communication and relationship building skills are required
Relevant work experience in a commercial sales or negotiating environment would be ideal
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.