- London Jobs
- Full Time
Job Title: Commercial Account Handler
Location: East London
Industry: Commercial Insurance Broking, Commercial Insurance, Property Owners, Broking, Acturis
We are working on behalf of an established broker who are looking for a Commercial Account Handler to join their business. This opportunity would be ideal for someone looking for the next step in their career as the role offers quick progression to become a Commercial Account Executive.
You will work with Commercial clients at all stages of their policy cycle to provide efficient and effective service, this could be providing quotations, inviting renewals, discussing changes to requirements or ensuring the administrative side of the account remains up to date.
This varied role will give you exposure to a wide range of clients from various sectors, allowing you to expand your knowledge and experience across multiple lines of business and case size.
- You will come from an insurance broking background, preferably having held a similar role within commercial insurance from which your skills are transferable
- Minimum 6 months commercial insurance experience
- Acturis system knowledge preferred
- You will be polished, professional and ambitious – the client is focused on long term client relationships and your role is key to forging those
- CII qualifications, or work towards is attractive.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.