- London Jobs
- Full Time
- Technology Jobs
Job Title: Lead Salesforce Developer
Location: London/ Kent – (Remote working till April/ 4 days from home 1 day from office)
Salary: £70,000 + Package (OTE £85,000)
Our client is currently looking for a Lead / Senior Salesforce Developer to work on applications to work in the engineering division. You will work the clients agile delivery teams leading the development and support of their new Salesforce powered customer platform using Service, Sales and Marketing cloud
- Drive the design, development and support of the company’s strategic customer platform, employing best practice in architecture, design, development and deployment.
- Work within an agile team, adhering to Scrum or Kanban principles
- Focus on automation and code quality, working with automated release pipelines and automated test packs to ensure a highly efficient and quality product is shipped to the users.
- Act as coach and mentor for junior members of the Development teams.
- Promote continuous improvement both within specific technology areas and across the IT department.
- We value developers who are driven, motivated and keen to learn. We expect all developers to work well with others, respect opinions and strive for continual improvement.
- The developers work directly with various stakeholders and must therefore be able to communicate clearly and professionally.
- We value an innovative approach to problem solving, knowledge of current industry trends and evidence of self-learning is also a highly valued asset
Skills & Experience:
- Previous development experience with Salesforce
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer 1
- Solid understanding of, and detailed experience with, Salesforce architecture and best practice
- Experience with the following disciplines:
- Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Import Wizard)
- Writing well-documented code in Apex, Triggers, Lightning and Lightning Web Components
- Configuration and process automation such as Flows and Process builder
- Integrating Salesforce with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
- The complete Software Development Lifecycle including Release Management Testing, and Deployment
- SFDX for development and automation
- GIT version control
- Familiar with Azure Devops
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.