- London Jobs
- £125k - 140k per year + package
- Full Time
- Technology Jobs
Job Title: Sales Director (Cyber Security Solutions)
Location: City of London
Salary: £125k – £140k + Package
Global leading professional services firm, is looking for a Cyber Security Business Development VP (Investigations & Response) for their Cyber Solutions’ EMEA HQ in London.
The Investigations & Response Practice draws together the depth and breadth of our teams skills and experience to provide a full portfolio of services across the critical areas of Cyber Threat Analysis, Cyber Incidents & Breach Response and Investigations This is an exciting opportunity for candidates with substantial experience in selling Cyber Security services such as Cyber incident response, investigations, digital forensics, business intelligence, and eDiscovery services and who are comfortable interacting with C-suite level stakeholders and legal partners.
About the Role:
- Establish new relationships with key buyers to increase awareness of company capabilities and introduce relevant subject matter experts.
- Define and execute sales strategies including value proposition development, stakeholder analysis, and competitive assessment.
- Engage in new business development activities by developing leads and preparing proposals
- Work with subject matter experts within the firm to establish contracting arrangements (e.g. business terms, fees, etc.).
- Lead Investigations & Response business development engagements, including:
- Supporting clients with services to carry out proactive searches to help discover and remediate credible cyber threats.
- Proposing incident response plans and procedures, and advising clients on steps to achieve incident response readiness (logging and monitoring configurations, triage and escalation procedures, wider stakeholder liaison, etc.)
- Developing proposals where clients have evidence or indicators of compromise requiring detailed analysis of threats allowing the Investigations & Response team make recommendations for threat mitigation programmes and management action
- Providing clients with proposals for Investigation & Response services that allow them to make informed decisions during a cyber incident or potential data breach.
- Supporting clients with proposals that identify, preserve, and interrogate digital data to find critical facts and documents inform decision-making, comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and minimise risk.
- Advising clients on the implications of GDPR and other data privacy matters from a cyber security perspective.
- Developing client proposals to deliver expert technical reporting to support advocacy in follow-on disputes, enforcement actions, and fine negotiations.
- Formulating executive level recommendations related to Cyber Security strategy particularly around Incident Response Readiness
- Understanding current regulatory environment and related implications to cyber security management compliance.
Experience & Skills:
- The ideal candidate would have substantial sales experience in progressively sophisticated roles in Cyber Security consulting coupled with demonstrable experience in various cybersecurity domains, including cyber incident response, investigations, digital forensics, business intelligence, and eDiscovery services
- Experience leading business development in a range of cyber security engagements and interacting with C-suite level stakeholders.
- Substantial stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- The position requires a strong, diverse technical background, strong business and commercial acumen, and exceptional oral and written communications skills.
- The candidate must demonstrate proven success in working in a team as well as independently and exhibit follow-through to understand root causes of issues.
- This position requires handling multiple engagements with overlapping deadlines.
- A demonstrated ability to write clear, coherent and precise reports on a multiplicity of complex technical issues is essential.
- An ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and physical locations, and flexibility to travel.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.