- Wales Jobs
- Full Time
Job Title: Client Manager – Insurance
Location: South Wales – Flexible Home Working
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is currently looking for an Insurance Client Manager to join their office in South Wales, with Flexible Home Working.
- To act as a leading point of contact to a designated client base building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients
- Acting as a lead on new client implementations
- Oversee the production and distribution of quality, accurate reporting internally and externally
- Use analytical and excel skills to review new and existing data, analyse and understand client data portfolios to identify needs and potential business opportunities
- Design and deliver product training programs to clients at all levels within their business
- Identify and execute additional revenue opportunities to support the objectives of the wider commercial team
- Support the commercial development and management of designated client accounts
- To become an expert on company products and gain an in-depth knowledge of the European leasing industry
- Work closely with all departments to contribute towards the execution of client needs, corporate objectives and projects.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Proven experience within a client/account management role
- Experience within leasing/insurance/financial services would be advantageous
- Confident in delivering presentations and training sessions
- Ability to work as part of a team and alone on own initiative
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders at all levels within a business
- Flexible and self-motivated approach
- Must be analytical and have an acute attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a positive attitude towards change
- Solid organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel
- Must be willing to travel within the UK in order to meet with clients.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 455710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.