- Manchester Jobs
- Full Time
Job Title – Employee Benefits Account Manager
Contract – Permanent
Salary – £35,000
Location – Manchester
Industry – Insurance
A new opportunity has arisen in our client’s Employee Benefits division for an Associate Consultant to join their team in Manchester. Working as part of a growing team, the candidate will be responsible for supporting the development of client relationships, managing benefit reviews/placements and ensuring services are coordinated effectively.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Understand clients benefit requirements and provide advice on insurers services, coverage and pricing
- Deliver day to day servicing to support retention and development of the business
- Prepare risk specifications, mange scheme accounting, run census data audits and ad-hoc consulting projects
- Ensure renewal timelines are met, market reviews undertaken and policies placed in advance of renewal
- Review service disruption/dissatisfaction and implement appropriate actions with carriers to resolve
- Support the broader development of insurer relationship
- Ensure compliance requirements and internal controls are fully met
- Oversee delivery of claims and underwriting activity
- Co-ordinate the use of other Lockton specialist teams where required.
Experience & Skills:
- Proven experience in UK benefit broking/consulting environment
- Principal focus on healthcare and group risk insurances (ideally both, but one is fine)
- Exceptional client relationship skills
- Ability to manage time effectively focusing on priorities, targets and deadlines.
- Good critical thinker and able to distil complex issues down into clear, actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn, a proactive approach and ability to research information.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk