- Hertfordshire Jobs
- Full Time
Job Title – Commercial Account Handler
Contract – Permanent
Salary – £35,000
Location – Hertfordshire
Industry – Insurance
The personal qualities you will have:
- You will have enthusiasm about working with our clients and delivering a great client experience.
- Motivation to deliver consistently and to high standards.
- Innovation which enables you to have a considered yet forward thinking ideas on how we can continuously improve our businesses (growth, processes).
- Personable approach in both written and verbal communication with our team, suppliers and clients alike.
- Personal self-management which enables effective organisation, time management and efficient completion of work.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years comprehensive understanding of general commercial insurance within a commercial broking environment.
- Handling own renewal book of business and managing the renewal process from start to finish and to look for new opportunities/ cross selling.
- Preparation and delivery of insurer risk presentations and negotiations with providers, to secure the most appropriate cover for our clients.
- Efficient and effective handling of commercial clients on a daily basis, on all aspects connected with servicing and developing and maintaining these relationships.
- Assisting Account Executives in administrative tasks for larger accounts, including the writing of client reports
- Ability to read and digest technical information and explain clearly to a client in a way which is pragmatic, appropriate and effective.
- Competent technical ability in all aspects of commercial insurance business, including commercial combined insurance, fleet, marine, professional indemnity and Directors & Officers.
- Good technical and administrative knowledge of dealing with claims.
- A high competence of regulatory compliance relating to the day to day handling of commercial business.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office 36
- Experience of Acturis system desired but not essential
- Cert CII qualified
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445710 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk