- Kent Jobs
- £25k - 30k per year + Bonus package exquisite office
- Full Time
Job Title – Account Handler – Commercial/Corporate Property Insurance
Contract – Permanent
Salary – £25,000 – £30,000 + Bonus package exquisite office
Location – Kent
Industry – Insurance Broker (Insurance Commercial SME Renewal)
An exciting opportunity has become available within an up an coming name with the insurance world. Our client who have grown massively in the past 15 months and due to this expansion seeking an Account Handler. This role will see you joining the business at the perfect time for career progression going forward.
– An up and coming name within the market this business has come on leaps and bounds due to its innovative and forward thinking approach towards insurance
– Prides themselves on superior analytical methodologies to deliver the in-depth and timely information necessary to recommend the best program design and coverage to fit clients specific needs.
– Head office is located in an exceptional location with free parking for all staff member. The building they have found themselves in is one of the most prestigious in the area
– To act as the first internal point of contact to provide clients with professional support and accurate information with regards to their product and services.
– To build and maintain an excellent rapport with clients providers and colleagues across the Group
– Respond to clients queries in a timely and accurate manner
– To produce and maintain accurate and complete documentation /correspondence
– Produce high quality correspondence using standard templates writing clearly concisely and professionally
– To prioritise workload and client requests
– To log all business activity ensuring revenue is accurately recorded and documented
– Previous commercial account handling experience including MTAs & Renewals
– Excellent customer service both face to face and over the phone.
– Target driven with the ability to meet and exceed KPIs
– Good IT skills.
– Have a good understanding of the commercial insurance market (Commercial Combined Commercial Property Motor Fleet Motor Trade Construction Contractors)
– Experience dealing with both clients and insurers.
– Strong Team player
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful