- Manchester Jobs
- £40k - 45k per year + bonus/package
- Full Time
Job Title: Corporate Account Handler/Team leader – Corporate insurance
Package: £40,000 – £45,000 + bonus/package
Industry: Corporate Insurance, Broking, Team Leader, Commercial Insurance, Account Handler
Job Type: Permanent
This Global top 5 commercial broking firm requires a senior Account Handler to work on a portfolio of their key corporate clients as well as leading the team through all aspects of people management to ensure the business runs smoothly.
The business is are service driven by quality ongoing growth along with an internal promotion has created this opportunity which will allow an experienced individual the opportunity to work in an anonymous environment where client satisfaction is valued higher than KPIs
- This global insurance brokerage is a top 5 broker known as a leading name throughout the world
- This office provides insurance and risk management advice to businesses of all shapes and sizes in Manchester, the vacancy exists within a spcialist corporate team dealing with higher profile business.
- Considerable investment has gone into infrastructure and technology providing all the tools of the trade and a working culture where you’ll be encouraged and developed.
- As Team Leader within the corporate team you’ll play your part in winning servicing and retaining key clients this will cover a full range of duties including broking and creating presentations at new business stage providing advice and service during the course of the client lifecycle and inviting to secure renewals.
- You also undertake management duties including file audits workflow allocation/management. quality assurance and all matters related to the operational running of the team.
- This is not a sales role it is very much about providing the support to your clients and colleagues to drive growth and retention.
- This is a varied role covering all aspects of administrative and client duties related to the smooth running and retention of business.
- You will be a strong Commercial Account Handler or Broker with an eye for detail and a good work ethic this will be coupled with communication skills and a client focussed approach.
- The business is open to applicants from both a corporate background or with more commercial/SME experience and looking for a bigger challenge
- CII and/or similar risk management qualification are preferred.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0161 660 1359 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.