- Birmingham Jobs
- Up to £20,000
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Job Title – Claims Handler – URL
Contract – Permanent
Salary – up to £20,000 DOE
Industry – Insurance (Insurance, Claims, Law)
A highly regarded name in the market are seeking Claims Handlers to join their Birmingham team.
This role will be responsible for handling your own caseload of URL claims whilst ensuring client management is kept to the highest standards.
- Managing your own caseload of contentious claims and being responsible for your own diary management
- Considering liability by assessing evidence and establishing responsibility
- Evaluating each claim and calculating the quantum figure
- Negotiating liability or quantum with defendant solicitors or insurers
- Assessing and collating any relevant documentation to support the claim, pro-actively pursuing claims and making appropriate use of telephone and litigation
- Drafting own legal proceedings and dealing with all aspects of litigation / compliance with the civil procedure rules, following through to and attending small claims trials
- Instructing counsel to attend hearings where necessary
- Claims handling experience
- Keen to learn
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the relevant experience please do not hesitate to contact us now on 0121 272 3292 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.