- London Jobs
- £80k - 100k per year
- Full Time
Job Title: Specialty Senior Broker – Accident and Health, Liability, Terrorism
Package: £80,000 to £100,000
One client is a very well know independent broker with considerable presences within London, Nationally and internationally with their own Lloyd’s syndicate. We are currently assisting with finding a Senior broker to join one of their specialist departments prominently dealing with Accident and Health, Liability, Terrorism and Kidnap and ransom insurance.
– A senior management boasting considerable experience of the national/corporate environment before breaking away to offer what they believe is a superior client centric approach.
– The focus is on quality rather than quantity and this is reflected in the businesses they can name as clients and the prospects they target.
– Our client has been operating within the industry for over 50 years and is completely financially independent
– Obtaining quotations and placing of risks in the insurance market;
– Planning the broking and placing of business with clients and underwriters; this will be with both insurers and Lloyd’s brokers
– Get the most competitive deal with the broadest coverage from the local / international markets to fit clients specifications;
– Provide support to broking staff
– Maintain accurate record of the negotiation processes including file notes of meeting and telephone conversa
– Experience within Accident and health insurance is a must with Liability and Terrorism a highly beneficial addition
– 10 years experience+
– A entrepreneurial but client centric attitude is a must
– An aspiration for self-development willing to study towards CII qualifications. Already having obtained your Diploma in Insurance or higher would be advantageous
– Demonstrate a sound knowledge of insurance policy construction.
– Work quickly and review situations whilst under pressure.
– Very organised with the ability to prioritise so work is delivered accurately and on time.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 411 8430 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.