- London Jobs
- £80k - 100k per year
- Full Time
Job Title: Senior UK Construction Client Executives – Insurance
Location: London City / UK City locations
Salary – £80,000 – £100,000
Lawes Consulting Group are currently working in partnership with a major key client in recruiting Senior UK Construction Client Executives to join their successful construction division, ideally based in London but other major UK locations can be considered.
Working collaboratively with other Client Managers and Team Leaders the role is responsible for managing client relationships in collaboration with colleagues with the London team and wider network account teams.
The role is accountable for the day to day running of the account (client service) and can include specific objectives for client retention, new existing and new/new business development within the specialty line of business.
About the company
Headquartered in London, a leading provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage and a global leader in human capital and management consulting. Key advantage is our clients broad view of the insurance industry. With an employee base in excess of 60,000 people working in 500 offices in more than 120 countries, they can anticipate how changes in one sector affect another.
About the Role
As a Client Executive with the construction division some of your key responsibilities will involve:
Core functional activity:
- Client relationship management (direct clients and/or network).
- Work on new strategies and support innovation initiatives in conjunction with the wider team.
- Client meetings, including presenting to clients/prospects/network.
- Meeting team budget/forecast in conjunction with wider team.
- Present terms to client/network
- Produce and/or deliver tenders
- Providing benchmarking and placement advice to clients
- Provide technical wording advice to clients/network
- Firm Order, Lead Quote, Follow and Day to Day broking activity, as required.
- Define marketing strategy (specific to placement)
- Business travel, as appropriate.
- Review / create / enhance submission
- Contract review of insurance and indemnity clauses within contracts.
- Create bespoke wordings / clauses (per client).
- Send initial engagement to client/network
- Send Cover confirmation to client/network
- Scan / index final agreed slip
- Provide invoicing instructions
Secondary functional activity:
- Establish and manage pipeline.
- Issue invoice to client
- Respond to A/c queries
- Create BID documentation if required
- File Reviews / Technical Reviews / Peer Reviews
- Develop strategy & goals
As a Client Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Specialty knowledge – Construction;
- Experience of managing client relationships;
- Excellent client service skills;
- Excellent understanding of London and Global insurance market dynamics and core processes;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- High level of numeracy;
- Good technical insurance knowledge;
- Ability to use insurance industry IT systems to efficiently deliver client service;
- Strong business acumen;
- Effective communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent understanding and application of compliance and FCA regulation;
- Ability to work well as part of a team and with network offices;
- Demonstrate integrity and professionalism
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact 0203 4118430 or email email@example.com