- Manchester Jobs
- Full Time
Role – Professional Indemnity Account Handler
Contract – Permanent
Salary – £30,000
Location – Manchester
Industry – Insurance, PI Insurance, Professional Indemnity, Broker
Our Client is currently looking to recruit an Account Handler within their Professionals team based in Bristol.
The main focus of this role is to proactively manage a mixed portfolio of PI client ensuring service delivery is in line with client expectations. The job holder will be expected to conduct renewals and mid-term adjustments in an efficient and professional manner whilst ensuring all parties are kept fully appraised throughout the process. The ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders is essential.
The role would suit an experienced Professional Indemnities Handler looking for a new exciting challenge.
– Proactive Management of an allocated caseload.
– Ensure all Client requests and queries are dealt with promptly and accurately.
– To gather all relevant renewal information & documentation.
– Provide advice to clients managing expectations and ensuring that they are kept informed and advised of all necessary developments.
– Effective communication with all key stakeholders.
– Build and manage effective internal and external relationships with clients and insurers
– Proactive diary task management.
– Ensure all files are maintained and data capture accurate and up to date.
– Produce renewals reports as required.
– To ensure all regulatory process requirements are adhered to.
Skills & Experience:
– Demonstrable handling experience
– Effective communication & negotiation skills.
– Insurance industry experience
– Understanding of insurance products.
– Ability to influence and build relationships.
– Ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
– Cert CII or progress towards – preferred
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0161 660 1359 or email me at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful