- London Jobs
- £50k - 60k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Property Insurance Account Executive
Contract – Permanent
Location – City of London
Salary – Circa £60k
- Account Manager required for the Property Division of a dynamic and progressive UK commercial Insurance Intermediary.
- A varied and interesting role with responsibility for day-to-day
- management and development of a portfolio of Property clients, predominantly managing agents and private landlords. In addition, looking to grow existing portfolios and working on building new relationships with the view to acquire new business.
- This is a superb opportunity for a confident, highly motivated individual, who is organised, can multi-task and prioritise their day.
- Preferably 4+ years’ experience in a related field either from a broking or insurance company background.
- Some experience of new business generation and development would be of benefit.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel).
PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To maintain allocated policy portfolios and provide a technical referral point for Administrators, Account Handlers and Account Executives.
- Ensure the efficient handling of clients allocated by the Division Manager, accurately maintaining computer records as per Company procedural and compliance guidelines and confirming all clients’ instructions in writing.
- Ensure that cover is arranged correctly to comply with the client’s requirements and to disclose all material facts to underwriters when broking.
- Liaise with other departments to advise them of any factors which might of relevant to policies held by them.
- Produce debit notes for premiums promptly and accurately and effectively chase for payment in accordance with our Terms of Credit.
- Maintain clients’ policy portfolios including processing renewals, new business and mid-term adjustments, adhering to the Company’s guidelines.
- Achieve Contract Certainty before and after renewal or new business procedure
- Attend client and supplier meetings
- Produce accurate and timely phone/meeting notes.
- Refer any potential problems to the Property Division Manager at an early stage to obtain guidance.
- Actively seek new business opportunities in accordance with the Division’s new business plan.
- Cross-sell the various services of the Group at any relevant opportunity when in discussion with clients.
- Give assistance to other team members to when pressure of work dictates.
- Comply with the operational guidelines and the Company’s complaints handling procedures set out by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Support the Divisional Manager and Broking Director on client servicing matters and any other duties as may be reasonably agreed with the Manager/Director which are within your capabilities.
London: 0203 4118430