- Surrey Jobs
- £45k - 55k per year
- Full Time
Role – Account Executive
Contract – Permanent
Salary – £45,000 OTE £55,000
Location – Surrey (Office and home based)
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our clients Surrey or London office as an Account Executive focussed on managing and retaining an existing client portfolio in addition to growing the book. This is the perfect role for an individual with an experienced insurance broking background with ambitions to join a well-respected insurance broker. The successful individual will have the opportunity to split their working week between one of their offices and remote working.
What can you expect?
- A platform to use your relationship building and stakeholder management skills in order to maintain & grow a portfolio of commercial insurance clients
- To use your client management abilities to ensure excellent client retention
- To demonstrate your self-motivated and hardworking nature
- To use your network of contacts to identify opportunities to grow the book of business
- To drive quality, consistency and accuracy in all aspects of the sales process
We will count on you to:
- Deliver sales and growth with a focus on PI, Management Liability, Cyber, Financial Institutions and commercial.
- Demonstrate excellent client retention skills
- Cover a region utilising your diary management skills to ensure you maximise your client reach
- Demonstrate strong team working ability to forge strong working relationships within the business to meet defined goals and targets
What you need to have:
- A strong commercial insurance background and the ability to manage and retain an existing portfolio of commercial insurance clients.
- Be able to generate leads and follow these up to build a strong pipeline of potential commercial clients
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Stakeholder management skills up to and including senior executive level
What makes you stand out:
- Insurance qualifications (or working towards qualification) i.e. CII, Dip CII, ACII but not essential
- Resilient with previous client facing sales experience
- Ambitious nature and a keen contributor within a team environment
- Articulate with strong client facing skills
London: 0203 4118430