- Worldwide Jobs
- £55k - 70k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Business Development Manager – Financial Services
Location – National
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – £55, 000 – £70,000
We are working alongside a Global Underwriting group who are looking to bolster a specialist division who provide a service to financial institutes. This role will see you inherit existing relationships to grow and nurture along with using your networking skills to gain new business.
- Market leading insurance agent with over 25 years experience.
- While boasting a strong National presence in the UK, this business has a global presence in over 200 countries
- Specialising in various insurance and financial services sectors including property owners commercial and household.
- You will manage an attractive panel of clients, varying shapes and sizes across the UK
- Ensure all action points and follow up work are recorded and completed within agreed timeframes to offer market leading support to our brokers.
- You role will be to build and cultivate relationships with key stakeholder within your panel discussing products opportunities and securing a reputation as the go to provider
- You will be targeted with strategic panel growth.
- You will demonstrate a proven track record of account growth in a target driven corporate environment ideally providing a facility within the Financial Services world. This would include Accountancy firms and Legal entities
- You will be polished professional and articulate with a solid commercial approach – able to navigate your way around a broker panel to secure opportunities and drive growth.
- Due to the nature of clients you will have a keen eye for detail
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0121 272 3291 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk