- London Jobs
- £60k - 65k per year
- Full Time
Due to continued successful growth within our client’s Global Construction Practice they are now looking to recruit an experienced Construction Account Executive to join their team in London.
As an Account Executive you will act as a client advocate serving as a central contact within the account team, responsible for day to day service delivery.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Build and nurture close, long-lasting relationships by developing a constantly expanding network of client contacts
- Serve clients as an advocate for their needs, ensuring delivery of exceptional service through close and regular interaction
- Seek to identify methods of enhancing services and adding greater value to clients and maintain a robust approach delivering a service plan and annual timetable of visits aligned to their needs
- Support in the implementation of expanded service opportunities, risk management and insurance objectives of clients across your team
- Prepare and take ownership for the timely and accurate production of renewal reports
- Contribute to the plan for clients under threat or perceived threat and support in the client response
- Support and provide advice for major losses
- Attend or provide feedback for insurer review meetings and actively contribute to the development of relationships
- Proactively track premium payments and ensure a good credit control profile exists, in conjunction with wider team
- Cultivate a positive and wide-ranging network of relationships with insurers, lawyers and loss adjusters
- It is essential that candidates have a minimum of 5 years construction experience.
- Candidates should have strong technical knowledge of not only construction risks but also experience of associated casualty lines of business.
- You will possess excellent communications skills and the ability to attend external client meetings when required.
- We are looking for someone that has the energy and appetite to learn and proven can develop and progress within our business
- This is predominantly an office-based role with training and study support offered.