- Hampshire Jobs
- £70k - 80k per year
Job Title – Locum Agency Manager
Contract – 6-12M FTC
Salary – £70,000 – £80,000
Location – Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire
Industry – Insurance
Provide service continuity, effective management and development of the company Branches and Agencies in the event of the unexpected departure or absence of the company Branch Manager or Agent, developing local market place potential and effective relationships with target customers.
- Provide cover for the roles of Branch Manager and Agent in the event of unexpected departure or absence, achieving continuity of service and meeting the targets allocated to the relevant role.
- Analyse and review the activity of the company Branch or Agency, identify potential challenges and opportunities, formulate plans and gain approval for implementation designed to overcome the issues, mitigate any negative impact or maximise opportunities to enhance and protect the company’s reputation and brand.
- Support, integrate and coach newly recruited Branch / Account Manager and Agents providing them with awareness and knowledge of company culture and model agency practices, improving their capability to maximise business potential.
- Plan, lead, delegate and deliver strategically aligned sales and marketing activities to achieve growth, profitability and product targets and develop local market place potential.
- Manage the administration of the Branch or Agency, including meeting the requirements for health and safety, welfare and engagement of staff and the maintenance of the office environment, to ensure effective operation and that all governance and legal requirements are met.
- When covering the role of Branch Manager or Agent, lead, manage and develop people within the team so that they are able to deliver their objectives and realise their potential.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with Underwriting, Claims, field sales teams and target customers to ensure the effective delivery of objectives.
- Maintain own knowledge and skills to sell professionally and compliantly, delivering a consistently good experience to customers to meet the requirements and standards of company, T&C scheme and our regulators.
- Provide short-term cover for other roles in the office or Agency as required, meeting the objectives set for those roles.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of troubleshooting and conflict management in the work environment desirable.
- Evidence of experience of face-to-face sales, achievement of results.
- Demonstrable experience of operational sales and people management is preferred.
- Exhibits knowledge of insurance products and services and sales management principles.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445710 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk