- Birmingham Jobs
- £55k - 70k per year + + car bonus + long term incentive plan
- Full Time
Job Title: Corporate Client Manager – Insurance
Package: £55,000 – £70,000 + car bonus + long term incentive plan
Industry: Corporate Insurance, Broking, Commercial, Construction, Manufacturing
Job Type: Permanent
The opportunity to join one of the biggest and highest renowned insurance brokers in the globe, as a leading corporate insurance and risk management specialists. The role exists within the client service team and will see you working with some of the largest and most lucrative clients in the region. You will be tasked with nurturing these relationships with no new business element!
- Not only respected as a market leader by peers in the industry this Global broking firm is known for being one of the most ethical and prestigious insurance brokers
- The team focus on the high-end corporate market targeting the region’s largest (and often more complex) insurance risks and meeting their requirements with bespoke solutions.
- As you’d expect with a business of this standing you can expect to receive an attractive remuneration package and all the tools of the trade to make your role a success.
- You will join an established team respected in the regional market and exceeding targets – this role is created by growth. Your remit will be to manage and develop an existing portfolio of blue chip clients on a case-by-case and account basis.
- You will use your experience of corporate clients and knowledge of technical insurance to build trust with stakeholders within your client and prospect base positioning yourself as trusted adviser to allow you to advise on and provide solutions to their requirements.
- This is a traditional Account management role providing a real focus around relationships development and servicing client needs
- Cases will typically be paying in excess of £20k fee/commission income with no upper limit.
- Whilst you will be target driven there is a good degree of flexibility and autonomy to the role allowing you to work your own diary and plan only in the office as required.
- You will demonstrate a track record of success in a corporate Account Executive role either with a rival national broker or in a smaller business where you have perhaps reached a glass ceiling.
- You will be comfortable managing a complex sales/account management process dealing with multiple stakeholders often across multiple sites to win and retain profitable business.
- You will be polished professional and ambitious ready to join a market leader to further your career.
- A strong understanding of manufacturing and construction clients would be advantageous
- ACII or work towards is preferred
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0121 272 3291 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk