- Berkshire Jobs
- £75k - 85k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Corporate Client Director
Contract – Permanent
Salary – Circa £85k + Package
Location – Reading, Berkshire
We are currently recruiting a Client Director to join our clients National team in Reading. The primary responsibility of the role is to take on the role of Client Director for a portfolio of clients, identifying Client’s risk needs and utilising the best of the Group’s wider offering to design and deliver a profitable Scope of Service Agreement and act as the senior contact between certain clients and Corporate, supporting less experienced Client Managers.
National provides risk solutions to businesses across a large number of sectors within the UK. Typically, clients will be either a national or a multinational company, with a presence in no more than 10 overseas territories; the CEO and CFO’s will be looking for a local relationship with their broker, who can provide a tailored approach.
National clients typically require bespoke insurance programmes and associated risk management and risk transfer services. Besides being the insurance broker, the National team provides clients with a claims service and advice on risk management across most industries, with specialisms in real estate, public sector, food and drink and retail and wholesale.
About the Role
As a Client Director some of your key responsibilities will involve;
- Identify each client’s service requirements and manage the client service team to ensure service meets agree standards.
- Manage client expectations: keeping them informed of progress and communicating with them as appropriate, and taking appropriate and timely action to identify and correct problems.
- Ensure delivery to highest standard using best practice processes and conducting regular reviews with clients through Client Promise, issuing meeting minutes promptly after meetings.
- Maintain client files in accordance with agreed procedures, keeping records complete, accurate and up to date.
- Assist the Client Management team to achieve the annual revenue target for clients in their location Drive the highest level of service to each Client, within area of responsibility, in line with the agreed client service tools Act as senior relationship manager for designated clients, co-ordinating client relationship management across the whole of the Group.
- Build senior level relationships within their Clients Look for new sales opportunities which may include selling additional company services and work with the New Business Developers in supporting future client visits People Management Develop and support less experienced team members in the achievement of their objectives through coaching and mentoring.
- Attract, develop and retain talented individuals in line with business plans.
- Work with the Commercial Insurance leadership team to develop a working environment where people are positive, motivated and enthusiastic.
- Work with the leadership team to improve key ‘cultural’ characteristics of the overall corporate business: enthusiasm, client focus, innovation, accountability Where there is line management responsibility: Lead a team through coaching, development and performance management, ensuring completed objectives with supporting personal development plans in place. Wider development contribution Contribute to the development of strategy through the Area leadership team
- Liaise with other team managers and line management to ensure effective working relationships between the Client Management, Broking and Client Service teams, so that together they drive revenue and profit growth
- Instil a culture of teamwork, effective communications and professionalism. Act as the company point of contact in the local market place Compliance with regulatory requirements and business procedures
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Group’s Framework, and compliance with the company policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company
- Promote all compliance related requirements throughout the region and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Ensure all agreed practices and tools are actively and consistently applied.
- Working with the Operations Manager, take responsibility for ensuring staff awareness and conformances to
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Group’s Framework, and compliance with the company policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a Client Director your skills and qualifications will ideally include;
- FCII/ACII or equivalent preferred Experience within Global Commercial Insurance Broking House
- Proven track record in developing relationships and working with senior individuals within the organisation
- Working knowledge of Risk Management Concepts Commercial understanding of business – market forces
- Understanding the insurance market dynamics
- Strong technical knowledge in all major and pecuniary classes
- High level of knowledge of company products, services and systems
For Extra Information on the Company Please Contact:-
London: 0203 411 8430