- Hertfordshire Jobs
- £35k - 40k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Commercial & HNW Account Manager
Contract – Permanent
Salary – Circa £40k + Package
Location – Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire
Leading UK insurer. A business where honesty, integrity, trust and personal service lies at the heart of their values.
- Review and advise upon customer general insurance requirements.
- Identify and initiate cross-selling and up-selling opportunities and activities to new and existing customers.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of the group General Insurance products, as applicable to product licenses.
- Act as Life Qualifier to obtain appointments for Financial Advisers, Customer Telephone Advisors or Customer Telephone Introducers and meet Agency target.
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with customers, all members of staff
- Comply with all applicable sections of the groups General Insurance Compliance Manual for the group Network.
- Maintain record keeping requirements for your role.
- Produce correspondence to required time frames and quality standards.
- Take the lead role in respect of commercial new business in the agency.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Office Manager & Network.
What we’re looking for
- Someone who can demonstrate the drive, energy and enthusiasm required to provide a fantastic customer experience to our existing and prospective clients.
- A confident & effective communicator, both written and verbal.
- Team Player
- A proficient IT user with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be prompt, reliable and trustworthy.
- Be organised and able to work to deadlines as required.
- Have the ability to manage your own workload and prioritise accordingly.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) including Maths & English.
- The ability to learn new systems, products, processes and skills.
What we have to offer you
Professional, hardworking yet supportive and friendly environment with a strong team ethos and ethical practices. To allow you to perform to your best, investing in your personal development and provide a comprehensive training plan. Long-term career development opportunities, with a comprehensive training programme. Full time Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm.
This role will be client facing and time will be split between office and visiting client premises. Applicants should have a valid UK license and own transport.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk