- West Yorkshire Jobs
- £35k - 50k per year
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Job Title – Senior Claims Handler – Global Insurer X2 (Legal background considered)
Contract – Permanent
Salary – £35,000 – £50,000 +Very strong package
Location – Leeds
Industry – Insurance, Underwriting (Professional Indemnity Claims, Commercial Property Claims Liability Claims)
A leading global insurer are looking to bolster their multiple award winning claims function with two senior hires. You will be managing a caseload of large/complex claims focusing on Professional Indemnity, Commercial Property, Employers Liability and Public Liability.
This role is suitable for claims handler already working for an Insurer or Qualified Solicitors looking to move into this sector.
- An international insurance business with a global brand and reputation respected as a specialist within the markets they deal in
- The business already a major employer within the UK market has an incredibly strong financial outlook making them a credible proposition and allowing them to offer very real career prospects.
- Take full responsibility and accountability for your workload of claims covering varied classes of business but with a focus on Professional Indemnity, Employers Liability, Public Liability and Property claims.
- Be able to prioritise work, have good time management skills and be able to work to deadlines to see claims through to final settlement in a proactive manner.
- Have a detailed knowledge of policy wordings and their application for Professional Indemnity, Employers’ Liability, Public Liability and Property claims across all classes of business in addition to a working knowledge of all UK Retail wordings.
- Ensure good and regular lines of communication exist with key brokers and ensure that relationships are maintained.
- Contribute to team projects as required by the UK Retail Claims Manager.
- Previous Claims experience ideally gained within an insurer environment- desirable
- Previous experience working as a solicitor ideally dealing with Professional Indemnity Claims
- Customer focused with strong relationship management and account handling skills
- Professional communication and strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Understanding of working within SLAs with the ability to meet and exceed KPIs
- Effective team player
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- CertCII qualified or prepared to work towards
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0121 272 3291 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.