- Manchester Jobs
- £20k - 27k per year
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Job Title – Household / Property Claims Technician
Location – Manchester 2 days, Home Working 3 Days
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – £22,000 – £27,000
Number of Positions Available: 3
Industry – Insurance Loss Adjuster (Insurance Household, Personal Lines Claims Handler)
- Our client are looking to further bolster their existing property claims team to support continued growth. You will be supporting the delivery of field loss adjusting services on Commercial, Domestic and HNW losses with handling limits for a specific client up to £100K
- Booking of smart appointments for Adjusters including gathering of all relevant information to aid the adjuster on site
- Agreeing to suitable mitigation on losses at FNOL as required (ensuring where appropriate this is “without prejudice” where liability has not been established
- Appointment of approved suppliers
- Use of Management tools to drive performance / ensure key SLA’s for suppliers are adhered too
- Ensure compliance with “Active Drying” using project management Gant Charts to track & update
- Customers to be at the front of all activity including policyholders, Brokers & all other key stakeholders & ensuring they are communicated at key events / changes at all times
- Take control of claims including reducing claims lifecycles through pro-active management of suppliers / reduce costs
- Robust Challenge of building scopes & variations – record all challenges on the system
- Manage own case load to ensure key SLA’s / proactivity and fee targets are completed
- Extensive knowledge of Domestic claims & Commercial Claims with the ability to to confidently deal up to the value of £100K.
- Ability to negotiate & settle claims using a variety of methods in line with TCF and Client requirements
- Strong Customer Skills
- Good communication skills with all stakeholders
- Ability to resolve difficult & complex claims
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively including report writing.
- Ability to work in a structured manner to drive for quality
- High personal standards of service delivery as a core skill.
- Ability to empathize and communicate at all levels
- Evidenced ability to plan and organize workload.
Technical competence and experience of handling property losses up to an agreed value.
For Extra Information Please Contact:-
London: 0203 411 8430