- London Jobs
- £50k - 60k per year
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Job Title – Broker Development Manager
Contract – Permanent
Salary – £60,000
Location – South East / Home Counties
The role will also encompass working across all Operational areas, facilitating client requirements and will interface between all clients and Company employees. The role will have no direct reports.
- A proven ability to translate opportunities into commercial gain.
- Previous exposure to strategic as well as tactical / operational levels.
- Proactive and highly numerate with clear focus on achieving measurable results.
- A good understanding of the general insurance and claims management market with proven account/relationship management experience.
- General understanding of claims management services
- ACII / CILA
- Strong client facing individual with the ability to manage new and existing accounts.
- Creating and working to a documented plan.
- Awareness of and competent of identifying market opportunities
- Facilitate a handover to and account manager for the ongoing development of the client relationship.
- Managing clients to deliver against budgeted revenue margin case numbers.
- Product expert who will constantly liaise with internal departments to ensure that agreed targets are met.
- Responsible for developing the clients’ strategic presence by understanding their business, strategy and key issues and facilitating this into operational delivery.
- Develop new business by cross selling to existing clients, building upon strong relationships with the key clients and identifying new opportunities.
- Ensuring we pro-actively develop the relationship with the client, particularly the communication strategy, through reports, management information, regular meetings etc.
- Develop client relationships by understanding and meeting client requirements, including qualitative and service standards.
- Establish close working relationships with Operational Business Heads throughout the business.
- Acting as the interface between the client and Company.
- Liaise with the wider Sales and Marketing team in responding to new business opportunities and preparing tender documentation.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and/or awareness of FSA procedures and the TCF initiative
- Actively seek to develop oneself and take responsibility for your own training and development.
- Behave in a strongly Customer focused way at all times to ensure development and maintenance of client relationships.
- Demonstrate personal integrity in a way which is consistent to the company’s core values.
- Communicate effectively by sharing, listening and exchanging information and knowledge at all levels.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships within own team and across teams breaking down silos.
- Be solution and action oriented in order to deliver against targets.
- Demonstrate a flexible and resilient management style.
- A track record of successfully moving relationships forward and sourcing new business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to influence both internally and externally
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects to deliver results within agreed timescales.
- Resilient and analytical with good presentation skills Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail
For Extra Information Please Contact:-
London: 0203 411 8430