- Worldwide Jobs
- £55k - 60k per year
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Job Title – Property Loss Adjuster – Remote Working Locations
Contract – Permanent
Salary – £60,000
Location – Remote Working Locations
- The role will encompass Adjuster field operations usually within a designated area.
- The role will be home based with regular UK travel required and in addition intermittent overnight stays will be necessary.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of FSA procedures and TCF initiatives
- Extensive knowledge of the insurance market
- Extensive technical knowledge within the adjusting arena
- Understanding of Client SLA compliance/productivity/quality requirements
- Proven proficient working knowledge of scoping software and hand-held device use.
- Insurance qualification (preferably ACII or ACILA) or Extensive claims adjusting experience.
- Previous involvement in insurer client relationship
- Contribute to the general property productivity targets through effective planning and organisation of personal workload.
- Manage the maintenance of Client relationships through management and delivery of SLA’s and achievement of KPI’s, in addition to proactive Client and Broker interaction to assist in efficient claims handling and business development opportunities
- Ensure all Adjusting activities are fully compliant with the company’s procedures and external regulatory requirements.
- Participate where appropriate in the delivery of projects, ensuring personal contribution is completed within timescales and project requirements.
- Maintain awareness of Business Continuity programme and role within it.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and/or awareness of FSA procedures and the TCF initiative.
- Actively seek to develop oneself and take responsibility for your own training and development.
- Behave in a strongly customer focused way at all times to ensure development and maintenance of Client relationships
- Demonstrate personal integrity in a way which is consistent to the company’s core values
- Communicate effectively by sharing, listening and exchanging information and knowledge at all levels
- Work within license and refer to colleagues as appropriate
- Demonstrate an enquiring, challenging and objective approach to claims handling
- Build and maintain positive working relationships within own team and across teams breaking down silos
- Problem solving ability in order to recognise difficulties and take the appropriate steps to address the issues.
- Project management skills in order to deliver targets within budgets and timescales.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Dispute and resolution handling skills in order to manage high level customer complaints effectively and proactively.
- Efficient use of technology.
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service & organisational skills.
For Extra Information Please Contact:-
London: 0203 411 8430