- Northamptonshire Jobs
- £50k - 60k per year
- Full Time
Job Title: Senior Account Executive – Corporate Insurance – large book to inherit
Location: East Midlands
Package: £50,000 – £60,000 + package
Industry: Corporate Insurance, Broking, Commercial Insurance
Job Type: Permanent
Our client a highly well regarded broker not just in the local market but also Nationally, are looking to add to their sales and service team after the retirement of a long standing Account Executive/Director. You will be joining the business in a senior capacity taking over a highly profitable and loyal account.
- This established award winning broking firm has a strong reputation dealing with a whole range of clients from an office network. This particular role sits within their Corporate team with a bias towards Engineering, Construction and Manufacturing sector.
- Despite over 50 years trading history the business is forward thinking both in terms of infrastructure and the way they prospect and service clients.
- The role is created by retirement of a Director which the business see a perfect opportunity to get an ambitious entrepreneurial individual to join the company
- Working with a range of existing clients and new prospects within the East Midlands your role will be to contribute to management and growth of the regional book.
- You will enjoy attracting new clients although not through a yellow pages approach; rather you will understand the importance of networking within the appropriate circles
- This is a targeted role but its not high pressure and its all about the bigger picture playing the long game to position yourself as leading individual in the Midlands for corporate insurance
- You will be an experienced Insurance Account Executive with a strong understanding of the sector/associated risks and an ambition to grow within the Corporate and Blue chip space
- It is important that you are a strong networker and communicator with a track record of winning and managing long term business accounts and relationships at a corporate level.
- You will demonstrate experience of working with complex accounts with multiple stakeholders.
- CII qualifications are strongly preferred.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0121 272 3291 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.