- Tyne and Wear Jobs
- £30k - 35k per year
- Full Time
Job Title: Corporate Client Advisor
Location : Newcastle
Job Title : Permanent, full-time
Salary : up to £35K
We are currently recruiting a Client Service Specialist to join our clients team in Newcastle.
To work with Client Services teams to ensure the highest level of service to each assigned Client, identifying gaps and improvements in the programme and as such, provide coaching so as to develop their technical expertise.
About the Role
Ensure the highest level of service to clients in line with the agreed client service tools.
- To work with Client Managers and Client Directors to ensure the highest level of service to each assigned Client.
- To work on the top 10 income clients in the branch for larger, more technical clients act as the day to day contact, carrying out the Client Service Adviser role.
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with Insurers and where appropriate, differentiating with the Client; the cover, service and industry knowledge that a specific Insurer could deliver to them
- To identify improvements in Client risk and insurance programme design and make recommendations to Client Managers and Client Directors on actions necessary to achieve this
- To identify revenue opportunities on allocated Client accounts and make recommendations to Client Managers and Client Directors
- To fully support and assist the Client Service Manager in developing a continuous improvement culture, and facilitate the development and implementation of ideas for improvement.
To comply with regulatory and other standards as directed by line management including the creation of accurate documentation, invoicing, technical audits etc. Update systems (such as working documents,) per agreed parameters
- To assist with new starters, coach and train new starters on processes and procedures
- To assist and review operational updates prior to implementation and communicating.
- To act as a mentor and coach for team members regarding the development of their technical and process knowledge.
- To fully influence the development of a service culture within the location and work with CSAs, the location management team, and clients to achieve this
- Professionally represent the organisation, demonstrating an understanding of Corporate objectives. A team player who strives for continued personal development
- To be seen by colleagues as someone who is supportive and helpful
- To continually improve personal knowledge through appropriate training and implement appropriately
- Ensure contract certainty is delivered. Act as an escalation point for colleagues in relation to contract certainty queries, mentors others as appropriate
- Commercial understanding of business – market forces/dynamics
- Strong technical knowledge in all major and pecuniary classes
- Good level of knowledge of company products, services and systems (such as Acturis)
- Good negotiating, listening and communication skills
- Adaptable, focussed and self-disciplined
- FCII or ACII
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
If you have the relevant experience please do not hesitate to contact us now on 0203 411 8430 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org