- Worcestershire Jobs
- £25k - 28k per year
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Job Title: Claims Advisor
Location : Worcestershire
Job Title : Permanent, full-time
Salary : up to £28K
The role: Claims Advisor
The main focus of this role is to proactively manage a mixed portfolio of claims ensuring service delivery is in line with client expectations. The job holder will be expected to conclude matters in an efficient and professional manner whilst ensuring all parties are kept fully appraised throughout the claims process. The ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders is essential.
What can you expect?
- You can expect to work within a fast paced specialized team supporting a number of high profile clients
- This role can be either office based or mixed remote/office based offering you the opportunity and flexibility to work within a specialized team from the comfort of your own home.
What you will be rewarded with?
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
- Support programmes including: health & welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups and volunteer opportunities.
We will rely on you to:
- Proactive Management of an allocated caseload to include complex and high value cases.
- Ensure all Client requests and queries are dealt with promptly and accurately.
- To gather all relevant claims information & documentation.
- Provide claims advice to clients managing expectations and ensuring that they are kept informed and advised of all necessary developments.
- To action all new claims & report to the relevant insurers within applicable SLA’s & KPI’s.
- Effective communication with all key stakeholders attending internal meetings representing claims
- Build and manage effective internal and external relationships with all involved parties.
- Proactive diary task management.
- Ensure all files are maintained and data capture accurate and up to date.
- Produce claims reports as required.
- To ensure all regulatory process requirements are adhered to.
- Process DA claims in accordance with scheme requirements.
- Ensure claims are accurately reserved.
- Provide expertise
What you need to have:
- Demonstrable Commercial Claims Handling experience
- Effective communication & negotiation skills.
- Insurance industry experience
- Understanding of insurance products.
- Ability to influence and build relationships.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
- Cert CII or progress towards
What makes you stand out:
- Cert CII
If you have the relevant experience please do not hesitate to contact us now on 0203 411 8430 or email us at email@example.com