- Essex Jobs
- £30k - 35k per year
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Job Title – Loss Adjuster Assistant
Contract – Permanent
Salary – £30,000 – £35,000
Location – Essex – Flexible working available
Industry – Insurance (Insurance, Commercial Property, Loss Adjuster)
A highly regarded name in the market is seeking a Loss Adjuster Assistant to join their team. You will be responsible to assist Loss Adjusters with specific case related tasks.
This is an exciting role for someone with a commercial property background who is looking to join a large and growing engaged team. They are willing to also look at individuals who aspire to be loss adjusters who will be supported on an 18-month programme.
- Making first contact with claimants and brokers/agents to discuss the claim as required.
- Manage Client instructions using good interpersonal skills and creating good client relationships built around trust, respect, and speedy resolution of assignments.
- Assist where required in the making of appointments & diary management
Co-ordinate the instruction of emergency work as required.
- Instruction of contractors and suppliers as required.
- Validation of claims.
- Monitor adjusters’ task lists.
- Assist adjusters with letters and reports where required to ensure compliance against SLAs.
- Checking of post and e-mail
- Respond to telephone queries within agreed service criteria
- Overseeing case load when an adjuster is on annual leave or absent.
- To formulate, allocate (and/or participate in) projects as and when required and ensure they occur within timescales and company/client requirements.
- To seek new opportunities to “sell” to existing and new clients.
- Maintain awareness of Business Continuity programme and role within it
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and/or awareness of FSA procedures and the TCF initiative
- Actively seek to develop oneself and take responsibility for your own training and development.
- Commercial Property is essential
- Demonstrate a solution and action-oriented style in order to deliver against targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent relationship management
- Understand Liability and Quantum – key language
If you have the relevant experience, please do not hesitate to contact us now on 01992 445710 or email us at email@example.com.