- Surrey Jobs
- £50k - 60k per year
- Full Time
- Technology Jobs
Job Title – Senior Full Stack Developer
Contract – Permanent
Salary – £60,000
Location – Surrey -Home Based Split, UK
Industry – Insurance
Senior Full Stack Developer (Surrey – Home Based Split, UK)
We’re looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our Retirement / Investment Business Technology Team based on Epsom. You’ll need to be a hands-on .Net developer with expertise to customise, develop and support several EMEA projects. This role will be based out of our clients Surrey office however, there will be flexibility to work from home up to 50%. Ideally, the successful individual will be based in and around the Surrey area (the south) in order to travel into the office when required.
About the Role Your impact as a Senior Full Stack Developer:
- Write backend and frontend code using C#, SQL etc.
- Maintain unit test coverage
- In depth data skills using SQL, SSIS packages and PowerBI
- Assess business requirements and provide development estimates
- Work closely with QA teams to deliver fit for purpose technical solutions
- Deliver quality code changes according to timescales provided.
- Act as part of the project team and be fully supportive to other members within the team.
- Share knowledge with the team
- Participate fully on Scrum meetings to help the team improve
About you Your knowledge and expertise:
- Proven experience in modern web development using the Microsoft stack
- Domain knowledge in Financial services/ Retirement or Pensions Administration.
- .Net Core/Framework/Standard
- C# SQL
- Power BI/SSIS
- Communication and technical writing
- Agile methodologies
- Azure DevOps
- Visual Cron
- Oracle, desirable
If you have the relevant experience, please do not hesitate to contact us now on 01992 445710 or email us at email@example.com