- London Jobs
- £40k - 50k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Professional Risks Account Broker- Wholesale
Contract – Permanent
Salary – £50,000
Location – London
Industry – Insurance Broker Wholesale
Professional Risks Account Broker- Wholesale Provide efficient and consistent service and sales in accordance to team targets and general assistance to the Professional Risks Department, Including but not limited to:
- General day to day administration and account broking
- Managing renewals and renewal process
- Preparation and printing of all documents required for broking
- Broking and or liaising with underwriters to obtain quotations and providing additional information as required.
- Communication of terms back to the client broker as required.
- Prepare Cover Notes, Slips, debiting and other pre and post-order documentation and processes.
- Responsible for new business and renewals.
- Manage the New Business process, including allocation, and all other matters relating to new business
- Promote and maintain excellent customer and underwriter relationships.
- Contribute to the overall goals of The Professional Risks Department both financial and non-financial.
- Contribute to the overall goals of company both financial and non-financial
- Contribute to team meetings. Contribute to other meetings as required
- Continually demonstrate at all times the Core Values and Behaviours as published from time to time.
In all your dealings with your Broker Partners, promote and be mindful of the general principles of FCA compliance including but not limited to Treating Customers Fairly, Financial Crime, Data Protection and Anti – Bribery procedures
- Undertake any other task reasonably requested by senior management of the business.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Existing knowledge and understanding of the insurance markets (Lloyds & MGA)
- Good technical understanding of professional risks and the insurance policies designed to cover them
- A positive and professional attitude to customer service and the day to day business of the team
- Good communication skills.
- An unselfish, diligent, hardworking team player with a desire to succeed.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
Core Values are an integral part of the measuring performance and provide a framework upon which to perform effectively in your job.
The Core Values of are:-
- Integrity – Act responsibly, courteously and show professional respect to everyone we do business with.
- Passion – Enthusiastically go above and beyond to exceed expectations.
- Highest Quality – Committed to make every experience with brokers and underwriters have with the highest quality.
- Teamwork – Respect and value the contribution of each individual to the success of the team and the business of the whole
- Broker Focussed – Never lose sight of the fact that brokers’ needs are paramount and that new initiatives, procedures and working practices are developed with brokers in mind.
- Best People – Strive to attract, develop and retain the best employee talent for the business with a positive, forward thinking and “can do” attitude.
If you have the relevant experience, please do not hesitate to contact us now on 0203 411 8430 or email us at email@example.com