- Essex Jobs
- £40k - 50k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Insurance Client Manager (Chelmsford, UK)
Contract – Permanent
Salary – £50,000
Location – Chelmsford – Office & Home-based
Industry – Major Insurance Broker
We are currently recruiting for a Client Manager to join our client’s team in Chelmsford.
This role is a hybrid role – office and home-based working. The Client Manager is the key contact between the Client and Commercial Insurance and is responsible for co-ordinating and managing the provision of service to their clients, drawing upon designated service teams and specialist resources.
Providing risk solutions to businesses across a large number of sectors within the UK. Typically, clients will be either a national or a multinational company, with a presence in no more than 10 overseas territories; the CEO and CFO’s will be looking for a local relationship with their broker, who can provide a tailored approach.
Clients typically require bespoke insurance programmes and associated risk management and risk transfer services. Besides being the insurance broker, the team provides clients with a claims service and advice on risk management across most industries, with specialisms in real estate, public sector, food and drink and retail and wholesale.
About the role
As a Client Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the service provided to clients by Commercial Insurance and those to whom we subcontract elements of service.
- Ensure the highest level of service to each assigned client in line with the agreed client service tools. Identify and introduce products and services to meet the client’s needs and understand and communicate each Client’s business issues and needs to the service team and other parts of the business.
- Build client relationships with key decision-makers.
- Grow the revenue and profitability of your client portfolio, including meeting annual revenue target for this portfolio.
- Responsible for working in accordance with the company Framework, and compliance with the business policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- ACII or equivalent. Proven experience in the insurance industry, with experience in client relationship management and the core lines of commercial risks is essential.
- Experience managing large, corporate insurance risks is desirable.
- Commercial understanding of business i.e. market forces, business drivers, market dynamics, competitors and risks, etc. Prior experience with sales, fee setting, negotiation and influencing.
- An effective communicator and presenter. Client focused with a consultative approach and commitment to excellence in the provision of client service.
If you have the relevant experience, please do not hesitate to contact us now on 0203 411 8430 or email us at email@example.com