- Manchester Jobs
- £30k - 45k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Development Consultant – Commercial Insurance
Contract – Permanent
Location – Home based covering the North West
Salary – £30,000 – £45,000 + Bonus on new business
Industry – Insurance Broker, Commercial, Fleet, Corporate, Insurance, Sales, Development
Following on from a recent successful partnership we are working with a highly regarded, multiple-award-winning, Commercial Broker to assist with growing their Development team in the North. Their recent partnership has meant this business has a unique offering within the market and is looking for sales-driven individuals to capitalise on this.
- The business is one of the UKs fastest growing commercial brokerages
- The commercial and Fleet division continued growth and has created this opportunity.
- This National Broker understands its Clients and the area in which they are based the business prides itself on innovative forward-thinking. This is reflected in the bonus structure for the Account Executive role.
- You will be given exposure to all aspects of the role working with new prospects on their insurance portfolio with the goal of developing a profitable account.
- As the face of the company your role will be to build relationships and credibility through your interaction with senior stakeholders at organisations across the region representing the business in a professional manner and providing winning solutions.
- You will have the full support of an internal account handling function and award-winning claims team as well as access to market leading products and rates.
- The company’s portfolio is diverse in regards to clients and capability they are happy to support schemes or niches with investment and marketing support.
- With an insurance background and a knowledge of commercial risks you will be either be or looking to move to a Account Executive role will full client responsibilities and the challenges that come with it – you will be ready to prove yourself by managing and developing your own accounts.
- You will be hungry for New business and enjoy working to targets.
- You will be polished professional and most of all ambitious.
- CII qualifications are preferred but not essential.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0161 660 1359 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.