- Merseyside Jobs
- Market related
- Full Time
- Technology Jobs
Job Title – UK – Power BI Developer – Liverpool
Contract – Permanent
Salary – £Negotiable
Location – Liverpool
As a Power BI Developer, you’ll play a key role in designing, developing and maintaining high quality operational and client reports and dashboards. As part of your day to day responsibilities you will be required to use your initiative to identify new reporting opportunities, gather requirements whilst adhering to existing processes. Work in an agile and collaborative environment, always ensuring the customer’s best interests as a priority.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be managing incoming requests for reports, meeting deadlines and delivering on requirements, validating data integrity at various levels starting from source data through the end user reports, designing, developing, and maintaining reports and dashboards and delivering standard reports to a pre-defined format and specification whilst documenting the deliverable.
You’ll also define, develop and deploy both SSRS and Power BI Reports through the Power BI service, analyse data to support conclusions and strategies, document requirements from the product owner/business lead, catalogue and Document report requests, translate client requirements into analytical specifications implementation and assist the BI Manager to define new opportunities to enhance our data products.
You’ll understand and have a passion or data modelling, concepts and methodologies. We’re looking for a background in power BI reporting, an understanding of Azure DevOps and CI/CD and someone who Understand clients’ needs and challenges and apply creative and logical approach to identify solutions. We’d also like you to have/be:
- Experienced in Microsoft Business Intelligence stack including SQL Server SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Azure SQL DB and Azure Data Factory
- Demonstrate exceptional quantitative analysis skills and ability to derive recommendations informed by data and insights
- Experience of working on multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, while maintaining focus in an environment with conflicting demands
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as there is a strong requirement for the candidate to elicit requirements from various stakeholders at a variety of levels.
- Shows initiative and can work independently.
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to enhance and develop own skillsets to help with product delivery innovation
Due to the nature of our business, this role is subject to a satisfactory basic DBS check.
Salary and Benefits
26 days holiday, including a day off for your Birthday, company pension, dental plan, employee assistance programme plus other excellent benefits you’d expect from a leading global organisation.
For extra information please contact:-
London: 0203 411 8430