- West Yorkshire Jobs
- £20k - 25k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Client Advisor / Account Handler
Contract – Permanent
Salary – £20 000 – £25,000
Location – Leeds
- Are you working in Personal Lines or Commercial and looking to step up your career?
- Are you a natural at building relationships? Do you thrive on customer satisfaction?
- Are you tenacious, interested in businesses, and get a buzz from working with processes?
- If you answered yes we have the perfect role for you!
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Commercial Team as a Client Advisor, this is the perfect role for an individual with ambitions to build a career within the insurance industry, working for the market leaders.
The role: Account Handler/Client Advisor The Client Advisor (Account Handler) will be responsible for servicing their own dedicated book of clients which will involve managing renewals, invoicing and managing the collection of client payments, producing new quotes, upselling/cross selling additional products, mid-term adjustments and generally handling any queries that come through from their dedicated client base in a quick and professional manner ensuring client satisfaction throughout.
What can you expect?
- You will work in a busy office with a team dedicated to client satisfaction.
- You will get in-depth on the job training and learn about insurance, insurance broking as well as building relationships within the business and outside with our partners.
- This role will be initially remote however it will migrate to a mixed remote/office based position offering you the opportunity and flexibility to work within a specialized team from the comfort of your own home.
What’s in it for you?
- We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
- We also support programmes including: health & welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups and volunteer opportunities.
We will rely on you to:
- Help prepare, and implement business plans and goals.
- Work on building long term relationships with key client decision makers and stay abreast of key changes within the client’s organisation.
- Work on all aspects of account management and service delivery to clients, ensuring client needs are identified and met in line with agreed service standards.
- Recognise and document revenue generation, growth and other opportunities by actively developing additional business from existing portfolio and other sources.
- Ensure timely completion of renewals and mid-term adjustments
- Identify and document successful account retention and defence strategies to ensure business is retained.
- Where appropriate provide support to the client &/or claims teams in dealing with client claims.
- Develop meaningful working relationships with insurers through regular contact and liaison to better serve clients.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of all major classes of insurance which the Company offers to its clients and keep abreast of all new technical and product developments to better advise professional colleagues and clients
What you need to have:
- Previous experience within an Insurance role or Customer service role or a sales role
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work flexibly when required
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple enquiries simultaneously
- Fully Competent in Microsoft Office Products
- Strong literacy, numeracy, administration and organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
What makes you stand out:
- Insurance background (Personal Lines or Commercial)
- Insurance Systems Knowledge (Acturis Ideal)
- Cert CII
For extra information please contact:-
London: 0203 411 8430