- London Jobs
- £25k - 28k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Employee Benefits (Healthcare or Group Risks)
Contract – Permanent
Salary – £28,000
Location – Nationwide
- Are you working in Employee Benefits (Healthcare or Group Risk) and looking for a new challenge?
- Are you a natural at building relationships? Do you thrive on customer satisfaction?
- Are you tenacious, interested in businesses, and get a buzz from working with processes?
- Would you like to work from the comfort of your own home but with a team that really supports each other?
- If you answered yes we have the perfect role for you!
- We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual with a background in the Employee Benefits industry, to join a high-performing team. Whilst previous experience would be ideal, we would also be willing to consider applications from candidates with transferrable client facing skills, from within the Banking, Financial Service or Insurance sector.
- Due to the large scale of the business and a wealth of knowledge in the industry they can offer clients bespoke and competitive rates so that they can offer their employees a comprehensive wellbeing package. The client market we work in is small to medium enterprises.
- A dynamic team that prides itself on adapting to change quickly to meet the busy demands of our business.
What you can expect: As an Employee Benefits consultant you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Healthcare and Group Risk clients. Focused on ensuring the client feels supported at all times, providing advice and recommendations at renewal in line with the client’s requirements. You will be expected to identify new business opportunities and promote the wider business proposition to maximise opportunities and achieve growth targets. This is a client-focused account management role.
What is in it for you?
- The chance to operate within a large global organisation that is incredibly passionate about how it cares for and supports our clients at a local level.
- Learn from industry colleagues who will work closely with you to help you develop your employee benefits career.
- A fantastic suite of employee benefits including an excellent pension contribution and life assurance
We will rely on you to:
- Managing an existing Healthcare and Group Risk client portfolio providing strategic/quality consulting advice and direction
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external at all levels)
- Providing accurate reports containing renewal information, market review results and recommendation.
- Liaising with internal departments and insurers to ensure clients receive an excellent service throughout.
- Promoting and delivering high quality service and advice.
- Updating and maintaining records on core systems.
- Pro-actively keeping up-to-date with knowledge expertise by supporting learning and skills development activities What you need to have:
- Proven experience in a related employee benefits consulting or administrative role with an employee benefit practice
- Ideally IF7 / GR1 qualified with experience in Healthcare and Group Risk insurance
- Ability to consult, analyse and communicate on employee benefit related products
- Experience identifying business needs and aligning our products to provide strategic solutions for clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Self-driven and motivated
- A desire to provide exceptional customer service
What makes you stand out:
- Makes personal investment to achieve business, personal and career goals
- Takes ownership of work; demonstrates initiative, flexibility and commitment to get things done.
- Ensures work is planned, prioritised and delivered to meet requirements.
- Considers the impact of decisions on clients, team members and colleagues.
- Travel will be required as part of this role
For extra information please contact:-
London: 0203 411 8430