- Scotland Jobs
- £24k - 27k per year
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Role Title: Internal Adjuster (Domestic &Commercial Property)
Location: Glasgow (2 days office & 3 days home working)
Salary: Up to £27,000
Our Internal Adjuster opportunities are ideal to kick start your career with a well-established and highly successful Global organisation. We also offer career development with full exam and study support, promotional opportunities and a fully inclusive culture.
What You’ll be doing:
You’ll be supporting our valued clients in proactively handling and settling property claims (domestic and commercial), up to the value of £100k. It’s essential that you’ll put yourself in the shoes of the policy holder, appreciate each situation differently by investigating each claims with tact and a calm manner, establishing the facts, policy details and work towards a resolution in partnership with your assigned Loss Adjuster.
The key to this role is communication: keeping the policy holder informed and up to date with progress, providing a first class service to ensure the customer journey is the best possible.
You’ll need to remove hurdles in the process if required, ensuing you get to the root cause of issues, take responsibility to resolve and problems and collate all necessary details to ensure swift settlement whenever possible.
We’re looking for talent: problem solvers who relish challenges and provide solutions. Candidates that are keen in learning client servicing skills .Although not essential, previous claims handling experience is an advantage, but we’d like to hear from you if you have a similar commercial background. Additionally, we’d like you to have:
- Good negotiation skills – for arranging appointment, alternative accommodation and explaining information when there is pushback on settlement
- Strong relationship building skills – engaging with all parties, providing support and help when it’s most needed
- To understand what matter to the customer and to put this first – putting yourself in their shoes
- Good IT skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Ideally hold an insurance qualification, but we’ll support and fund you to gain this if not
- Flexibility in travelling on adhoc occasions for training and meetings
Due to the nature of our business, this role is subject to a satisfactory basic DBS check
For extra information please contact:-
London: 0203 411 8430