- Kent Jobs
- £21k - 25k per year
- Full Time
Job Title Account Handler / Assistant Account Handler – Personal Lines
Salary £21,000 – £25,000
Industry – Insurance, Personal Lines, Household, Home
To assist Account Handlers and Executives, providing clients with appropriate advice and an exceptional service to meet their individual insurance needs, whilst treating customers fairly and having regard to regulatory obligations, upholding a very professional image, which in turn will maximise business opportunities and profit for the company.
- Prioritising and handling all work promptly and accurately.
- Handling all queries, written or by telephone, in a professional manner and processing effectively in line with service standards.
- Producing accurate and professional documentation at all times.
- Processing adjustments in line with procedures, including notification to insurers, issue of revised documentation, and collection of additional premium.
- Referring all queries that fall outside your expertise, knowledge and authority over to senior staff.
- Re-marketing exercises.
- Issuing renewal documentation.
- Dealing with client payments.
- Participating in meetings as and when required
In an ideal world, you will have some experience in handing personal lines – household insurance, but this is also a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to get into the insurance industry as you will given the opportunity to learn with on-the-job training, e-learning, in-house courses and a chance to study towards a professional qualification.
- Experience of using Acturis is highly desirable
- Good level of technical insurance skills, to be assessed by regular in-house testing.
- Good negotiation and broking skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to process work quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Good literacy and numeracy
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a leading and growing company with room to learn and progress as well as gain a professional recognised qualification. In return you will received on-going training and support and receive some fantastic company benefits.
For extra information please contact:-
London: 0203 411 8430