- London Jobs
- £60k - 65k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Reinsurance Technician
Contract – Permanent
Salary – £65,000
Location – London (Hybrid) 2 Days Per Week Office Based
Purpose of the role
We are currently seeking an experienced Reinsurance Technician. This is a pivotal role within the department focussed on the servicing of outward reinsurance programmes.
Duties and accountabilities
- To analyse the inward claims against the syndicates outward reinsurance programmes.
- To undertake the processing of the reinsurance recoveries and calculation of reinstatement premiums.
- Liaise with brokers, advising and collection of reinsurance claim recoveries.
- Assist with maintaining the syndicate’s reinsurance records and apply to the reinsurance applications and systems.
- Reinsurance credit control processing and reporting of aged debt.
- Processing of premiums and premium adjustment for non-proportional and facultative risk placements.
- Processions quarterly premiums and claims on proportional quote share treaty accounts including calculation of annual profit commission.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly close processing.
Skills, Knowledge And Experience
The successful candidate will:
- Have demonstrable experience working successful in a similar capacity.
- Having previously worked within Lloyds reinsurance market is advantageous.
- Experience and working knowledge of typical Lloyds market reinsurance arrangements to include; Excess of loss, facultative and quota share placements.
- Familiarity with LORS messages and their processing requirements.
- Excellent working knowledge of a full suite of MS Office products to include Word and Excel whilst having the ability to develop a full understanding of in-house reporting capabilities.
- Well developed communication skills both written and oral.
- Excellent stake holder management skills coupled with a high attention to detail.
For extra information please contact:-
London: 0203 411 8430