- London Jobs
- £35k - 40k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Experienced Commerical Account Executive
Contract – Permanent
Salary – Cira £40,000
Experienced Account Executive required for a dynamic and progressive Commercial Insurance Broking Division A varied and interesting role with responsibility for the day-to-day management of a busy portfolio of clients (including new business creation), as well as working in a support role to the Corporate Director.
This is a superb opportunity for a bright and ambitious individual to grow an existing commercial portfolio, seek new clients and opportunities, and secure long term client relationships.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
You must have at least 3 years commercial insurance experience, good organisational skills, be able to deal with the pressures of renewal deadlines and new business requirements. You must be able to respond to varied workloads effectively and with self- discipline.
You will have good communication, negotiation and IT skills, be a strong team player, enthusiastic and hard working. You should be flexible and be prepared to give assistance to team members, as necessary, and to work outside core hours during busy periods.
Minimum of CII Cert, with the future requirement to study towards the CII Diploma.
Good working knowledge of MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel).
PURPOSE OF JOB:
To manage, on a daily basis, a portfolio of mid to large corporate clients. To attend client and supplier visits on a ‘face-to-face’ basis to conduct pre-renewal, renewal meetings, mid-term and new business meetings and produce professional renewal and new business reports. To take instruction and provide assistance to the Corporate Director when required.
- Maintain clients’ policy portfolios including processing renewals, new business and mid- term adjustments in a paperless environment, in accordance with company set procedures.
- Produce professional reports, summaries of cover, correspondence and other policy documentation.
- Produce and record detailed meeting notes within 5 working days of attending a client meeting (face to face or virtually).
- Ensure cover is arranged correctly to comply with clients’ requirements and in compliance with regulatory requirements, including the Insurance Act 2015, GDPR and company procedures.
- Maintain the appropriate level of technical expertise, complete training set by the Compliance Department and keep an accurate record of CPD hours.
- Conduct peer reviews for other team members, and make sure your own renewal/new business letters/reports are peer reviewed, as per company procedure.
- Liaise with other departments to share factors which might be of relevance to policies.
- Promptly and accurately (within 5 working days of inception) produce debit notes for premiums and effectively chase for payment in accordance with Terms of Credit.
- Maintain the Corporate Director clients’ policy portfolio, including processing renewals and new business.
- Actively seek new business opportunities in line with the Division’s new business plan and refer all leads to the Corporate Director for assessment.
- Cross-sell the various services at any relevant opportunity, and pass on leads generated to the Division Manager.
- Travel: As necessary, you will be required to travel to destinations throughout the UK in order to conduct client or new business meetings.
25 days holiday, plus statutory holidays
- After 6 months’ probationary period:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme (7% employer contribution/4% employee contribution)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Death in Service (on joining) – 4 x salary
If you have the relevant experience, please do not hesitate to contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at email@example.com