- London Jobs
- £50k - 55k per year
- Full Time
Job Title: Acquisitions and Corporate Finance Analyst
Location: London (Hybrid)
Salary: £55,000 circa
Job Type: Permanent
Leading Insurance Brokerage have a fantastic opening for an Acquisitions and Corporate Finance Analyst to offer a strong support to the acquisition and corporate finance team in their day-to-day activities.
- Assisting in the valuation of targets
- Assisting in the financial due diligence process of group targets (including tailoring legal contracts, networking capital calculations and quality of earnings analysis)
- Updating, enhancing, and maintaining the group three-year forecast/valuation model
- Assisting with analysis for our main investors and other institutions
- Assisting in the production of competitor analysis
- Assisting with reporting to Senior Management and Group Board
- Performing Ad hoc pieces of analysis as and when required
- Ideally coming from a similar industry, you will have key experience in acquisitions and financial analysis in a corporate set-up.
- Qualifications required: ACCA, CIMA, CFA or ACII
- Excellent Excel skills, PowerPoint skills and strong MS Word skills
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles concepts and a great understanding of corporate finance and M&A
- In return, you will receive a fantastic benefits package and be part of a leading company, with room to grow and progress in your career.
For extra information please contact:-
London: 0203 411 8430