- London Jobs
- £50k - 60k per year
- Full Time
Job Title: Senior Marine Account Handler
Salary: Circa £60,000
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for someone to join our clients Hull team, to take responsibility for allocated client accounts, for all classes of marine hull business. The role will include handling day to day issues and renewals from cradle to grave:
- Preparation of market documents, including renewal statistics, MRC slips and endorsements.
- Marketing renewals
- Uploading to PPL.
- Preparation of documents for clients and their agents.
- Processing premium.
- Working with business partners both internal and external to resolve any issues or problems.
- Attend regular meetings at team and group level.
- Represent the team in new and ongoing projects
- This role will involve working with our worldwide clients, we are looking for someone to build strong relationships and to understand client’s requirements in order to provide excellent service.
The successful person will:
- Have experience of Marine Insurance, the London market and PPL.
- A good working knowledge of Institute Clauses, Nordic Plan and other international clauses
- Have good IT skills, particularly Excel and Word
- Be proactive, both in terms of responding to queries and enquires from business partners, but also within the team.
- Have attention to detail and presentation.
- Be an independent team member. Must be able to work independently
- whilst also supporting the team.
- Thrive under pressure. This role involves many tight deadlines and at times can be very demanding.
- Be looking for a role where sharing ideas and knowledge is encouraged and where there are lots of development opportunities.
For extra information please contact:-
London: 0203 411 8430