- Nottinghamshire Jobs
- £25k - 28k per year
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Job Title: Technical TPPD Claims
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire – Homebased
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000
Technical TPPD £24k – £28k – similar to the handler, for the right candidate this could be a primarily remote role. Office attendance will be expected once a month. This could be a little more or a little less, with an expectation that the role will support with training and new client support.
As a member of the Specialty Team, you’ll be handling a caseload of Motor Third Party Property Damage Claims from cradle to grave, including negotiating, settling quantum and assessing legal liability.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you’ll proactively and efficiently process new instructions, managing them through the claims process in a proactive manner. You’ll be liaising with various parties, including the claimant, local authorities, third parties and in some cases emergency services.
Throughout your thorough investigation you’ll collate all revenant details, taking ownership of all aspects of each claim to ensure you contribute to productivity targets, lead by example and support your colleagues with effective planning of new and existing instructions.
You’ll have a licence limit to work to, referring upwards when necessary and escalating any point of concerns such as diverse information or inconsistent evidence provided to you.
Maintaining contact with all parties throughout the lifecycle of each claim is paramount, so you’ll be a natural relationship builder and develop trust through respect and speedy first class resolution. You’ll also have the opportunity to be involved with project work from time to time, such as continuous process improvement or systems development input, or you could well develop your own project for improvements as ideas are always welcome.
We’re looking for a talented Claims candidate: someone that supports, understands and champions first class customer service. Motor claims handling experience is preferred but we’d also be interested in candidates from a Claims or Insurance background that want to expand on their skills and knowledge. You’ll also have/will be:
- Customer / Client focused – putting both first at all times
- Quality focused – providing quality service to both internal and external customers
- Team Player – working with colleagues throughout the business
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and/or awareness of FSA procedures and the TCF initiative
- Proactive – making sure KPI’s and SLA’s are met
- Reactive – responding to daily workloads as dictated by customer requirements
- The ability to handle and co-ordinate complaints and compliments
- An achiever of targets – working proactively to ensure KPI’s are met and exceeded
- A competent use of technology, including MS office. Training will be given on Claims Software systems.
For extra information please contact:-
London: 0203 411 8430