- Manchester Jobs
- £20k - 35k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Trade Credit Account Handler
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP20,000 – GBP35,000
Location – Manchester
Industry – Insurance
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Trade Credit Account Handler.
You will be responsible for all regulatory framework within the region including complaints, breaches and breach investigations, as well as reviewing risks and controls. Working alongside a variety of stakeholders, you will conduct and report on breach investigations, spot trend analysis, identify common issues and provide recommendations for process improvement.
– Working in partnership with our Account Executives, to deliver the needs of your clients. First class interpersonal skills dedicated to customer happiness and aware of maximising opportunities are critical to your success.
– Building renewals documents, reports, balancing the mid-term adjustments and crafting new quotes for customers. A high attention to detail is essential when dealing with this much information.
– Ensure client details are recorded accurately and entered onto Acturis quickly; this allows us to keep all client records accurate for audit purposes.
– Don’t leave it too late! Provide cover by renewal date to meet your client needs. Being organised, efficient and dedicated to your clients means you handle all of this on their behalf.
– Assist your clients with queries daily, confirm cover with the insurers, process policies and chase up outstanding documentation when required.
– Manage all account queries and credit control matters, highlighting any concerns to account managers on time.
Your Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
– Cert CII qualified, having worked to targets within a regulated, measurable framework and achieved SLAs.
– Worked in teams servicing both clients and colleagues; with excellent customer service skills and the ability to negotiate hard.
– Evidence your strong rapport-building skills and excellent communication skills. Your attention to details and dedicated customer service focus makes you a true asset.
– Risk aware with strong planning and analytical skills along with accuracy and attention to detail, for us, a strong colleague.
– Eligible to work in the UK
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email me at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.