- Berkshire Jobs
- £40k - 45k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Professional Indemnity / Cyber Account Executive
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP40,000 – GBP45,000
Location – Berkshire
Industry – Insurance Broker, Account Executive, Senior (Insurance, Management Liability)
Our client a major global insurance brokerage are currently recruiting for a Professional Indemnity / Cyber Client Executive to work out of their Berkshire office.
· Experience of working within Professional Indemnity & Cyber Insurance would be advantageous
· Proven success of Achieving results in new business generation and client retention
· Problem Solving
· Communicating effectively, influencing and relationship building
· Good organisational skills to ensure that company processes and procedures are put in place
· Forward planning individual
· Team Working
· To proactively develop and win new business opportunities and manage own portfolio of accounts maximising client retention and enhancing revenue stream from existing client base
· Proactive development of new business streams from referrals and recommendations.
· To build strong clients relationships to enhance retention and customer growth.
· Client visits for annual renewal meetings and at other times as required
· Build and maintain a strong pipeline of new business prospects utilising connections and the lead management team.
· To work closely with Account Handlers to ensure that all client instructions and requirements are handled promptly and accurately
· Establish/maintain a productive network of contacts in insurer offices
· Ensure that Professional and Financial risks knowledge is up to date and encompasses new legal changes and developments that affect our market and clients.
· To operate in accordance with company agreed processes
· Assist in the development of account handlers knowledge of PI & Cyber, customer management and new business generation
· To own client business retention by efficient / prompt handling of all matters – day-to-day enquiries, renewals etc.
· Play a key role in ensuring that the London and South East professions team continues to operate as a strong and successful one.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required
· Proven operational/client liaison experience within Insurance and/or Financial Services
· Experience of Professional Indemnity and Cyber Insurance (preferred)
· Understanding of Professional Indemnity, Cyber, Director and Officers, Employment Practices, Crime, Pension Trustees Liability (advantageous)
· Strong IT skills including Word/Excel/PowerPoint
· Dynamic with previous client facing experience preferred
· Ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work flexibly when required
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple enquiries simultaneously
· Awareness of Clients business, their business issues, insurance programmes and service plans
· Fully Competent in Microsoft Office Products
· Working towards ACII is desirable
· Experience of CRM and document management systems desirable
· Highly numerate
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.