- Hertfordshire Jobs
- £30k - 32k per year
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Job Title – Commercial Claims Handler
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP32,000
Location – Hertfordshire
Industry – Insurance, Commercial
Our client is looking for a Commercial Account Handler. The job will be to provide overall claims support to the broking teams and to ensure timely, compliant and effective client and insurer administration and proceeding on core business systems.
– Ensure that clients are fully informed of the process of their claims, whilst liaising with insurers to bring claims to a satisfactory conclusion.
– Claims will be handled within your authority limits, referring unusual/problematic cases to an experienced colleague or manager.
– Internal policies and procedures must be adhered to at all times.
– You will need to have at least a minimum of 2 years experience working within the motor or property sector.
– Some Liability experience would be an advantage.
– You must have a positive attitude.
– Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be a good team player and have a passion for providing excellent customer service.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.