- London Jobs
- £60k - 65k per year
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Job Title: Claims Analyst
Package: GBP60,000 – GBP65,000
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a claim Claims Analyst/Claims Operations Assistant to join their team in London, To support the Claims Operations Manager in successfully analysing the Claims Performance of their company, external service providers and clients. To work closely with the Claims Operations Manager on monitoring trends and results, provide detailed feedback, recommendations and implementation measures to improve performance. To work in conjunction with the IT Departments Software Engineering and Data Analyst teams, Claims Director, Claims Underwriting Manager, Claims Manager Analysts within other departments.
– To work in unison and assist the Claims Operations Manager, IT Departments Software Engineering and Data Analyst teams and members of the Claim Management Team where necessary and/or requested.
– Share market intelligence with colleagues to maintain an up to data know of important events
– The timely and accurate compilation and checking of monthly regular reports for internal and external stake holders.
– Testing of the Claims reports section on the companies Bridge platform.
– Providing guidance and development training to other team members.
– Produce ad-hoc reports as and when required.
– To abide by the policies and procedures of the company
Skills & Experience:
– Minimum 5 years experience in Data Analytics role within London or Company Insurance Market (broking or syndicates), preferably with Claims experience in North American business.
– Degree with numerical/computing components or graduate calibre with strong experience.
– CII certification advantageous.
– Excellent organisational skills and a track record of working in a team.
– Analytical minded and detail oriented with problem solving capabilities.
– Interpersonal, team building, written and verbal communication skills required.
– Advanced Microsoft Excel skills necessary.
– Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server desirable
– Tableau or relevant Business Intelligence presentation layer tool experience (e.g. QlikView, Domo or Microsoft Power BI) desirable.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 411 8430 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.