- Gloucestershire Jobs
- £18k - 20k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Insurance Sales Advisor
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP20,000
Location – Gloucester
Industry – Insurance, Sales
Are you ambitious, conscientious and looking for your next challenge? , Our client look after their customer by firstly looking after you. Wanting their people to enjoy coming to work, and to grow and improve each day. Believe in treating people well and showing them that they are what makes a company great. Thats why they provide a generous benefits package that includes:
– Career progression
– Staff incentives
– Generous holidays
– Regular social events
– Competitive pension
Here are some of the key elements to the role you will be carrying out:
– Making a positive impression with customers whilst offering them suitable insurance products that reflects their needs
– Ensuring that you are maximising every opportunity you have to sell great products to their customers
– Liaising with customers via different communication channels, e.g. phone calls, live chat, e-mail
– Follow the rules and regulations as set out by the Financial Conduct Authority
– Demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop yourself to improve your performance and customer experience
Provide you with all the necessary training to give you the skills and knowledge you need to do your job so you can flourish and enjoy a long and great career.
So what do we want from you?
– Eagerness to learn and develop yourself
– A passion for providing excellent service – get it right the first time
– Motivated by targets
– Attention to detail
– Embrace and support our culture
Possibility of Flexible Working.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
If you have the relevant experience for this role or know someone who does then please contact Georgia on 01992 445 710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: We will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.