- London Jobs
- £35k - 50k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Employee Benefits Account Manager/ Executive
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP35,000 – GBP50,000
Industry – Insurance Broker (Insurance, Broker, Account Executive, Employee Benefits, Group Risk, PMI, New Business)
A reputable London based Brokerage has a new and exciting opportunity for an Employee Benefits Account Manager/ Executive to join their expanding team.
– Manage own workload in order to effectively service the client relationship and ensure placements are completed within client deadlines;
– Negotiate with insurers to obtain terms for clients that accurately and effectively match customer requirements;
– Forward-plan for, and maintain, renewal business;
– Establish and manage a sales pipeline of potential clients;
– Working under minimal supervision and be responsible for delivery of own sales and business performance targets;
– Maintaining close contact and promoting good relations with underwriters
– Cert Cii qualified or willing to work towards.
– Minimum of 3 Years experience as an Employee Benefits Account Executive;
– Must have Client Facing experience;
– Be able to work as an active, positive, enthusiastic member of both colleague and client teams;
– Effective communication and presentation skills will be required along with an ability to prioritise workflow with little supervision and maintain a proactive service attitude;
– Good computer skills are also required.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 727 2317 or email us at Jon@lawesgroup.co.uk
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.